Saturday, January 16, 2010

how I watch Dancing with the Stars Online


I used to hate missing live episodes of Dancing with the Stars because I was away from home...usually because of work. There's something about watching the recording on DVR that just bugs me. But, I'm not bummed out anymore because I figured out a way to watch TV shows online.

Click Here to Watch Dancing with the Stars Online

That's right. It may not sound possible or even legal, but I can assure you that it is both possible and 100% legal (so no need to let your conscience beat you up about it).

I discovered a secret software program that gives me access to hundreds of online TV channels. I use it mainly for my favorite TV shows, but I also get to watch sports, movies, weather, history, news, and a lot more. I just downloaded the software and within a few minutes I was watching the season premiere of American Idol.

Here are some of the benefits and features:

* Get over 3500 online TV stations
* 100 % legal - guaranteed
* Easy to use
* No extra hardware or TV card required
* Works anywhere in the world
* No subscription or recurring charges....ever!
* No spyware
* Works with all versions of Windows and Macs
* Downloads instantly

Click Here to Watch Dancing with the Stars Online

The only downside that I've found using this software is that it does not work very good with a dial-up Internet connection, so you'll need to have a DSL or cable Internet connection. Dial-up Internet simply won't deliver a quality streaming feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment